Friday, May 22, 2015

Deadly Devotion by Sandra Orchard

      Sandra Orchard

     I previously reviewed book two in Sandra Orchard's Port Aster Secrets series.  So, I was excited when I was offered the opportunity to review book three. The next day I learned that book one, Deadly Devotion, was being offered for free on the Kindle. It was great fun to go back to the beginning of Kate and Tom's story.  Even though I'd read book two, and knew some things were going to end well, the suspense was still great enough to keep me engaged with the storyline. While I thoroughly enjoyed Deadly Devotion, I must admit book two, Blind Trust, seemed more realistic. I can't wait to open up Desperate Measures. I feel pretty sure I have a good mystery waiting for me behind the front cover. I will be reviewing another book before being able to get my teeth into that one, but that will provide motivation to make time for reading. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment