Monday, May 11, 2015

No Place to Hide by Lynette Eason - A Book Review

644146_10151082461804053_377720576_n     
     No Place to Hide is the third book in Lynette Eason’s Hidden Identity series. Eason is surely maintaining her momentum in this series. While I don’t like clichés I have to say she has hit another out of the park with this one.  The books in this series revolve around a semi-government agency, Operation Refuge, which works to help and protect those who can’t help and protect themselves. In this book it is one of their own, Jackie Sellers, who is need of help, but unlike their usual clients, Jackie has some skills developed at the police academy to bring to the table.
     Jackie’s childhood friend, Ian Lockwood, has found himself on the run from law enforcement and unknown assassins.  His only hope is to avoid capture long enough to prove his innocence and to discover who is really behind whatever is going on. That’s not going to be easy with his face splashed all over the news, and his name being linked to terrorism. What a surprise when Jackie breaks into his home after years having passed since last seeing her. Thus begins a tumultuous ride for both the characters and the reader. There is nothing predictable about the storyline in this book.  I repeatedly found myself saying, “Well, I didn’t see that coming!”
     I highly recommend this book and this author. I’ve read enough of her books to feel comfortable even recommending those I haven’t had the opportunity to pick up yet. There are only a handful of authors that I have that much confidence in.  I thank Revell Publishers and Christian Fiction Blog Alliance for providing No Place to Hide for my honest review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for a favorable review and the opinions expressed here are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment