Thursday, July 5, 2018

Died in the Wool by Elizabeth Ludwig and Janelle Mowery - A Brief Comment

Died in the Wool (Massachusetts Mayhem Mysteries, No. 2)Elizabeth Ludwig  Janelle Mowery

This book came to me from my mother's bookshelf. It started out as a quick read between ARC books that I was scheduled to read and review; it ended up capturing my attention. It read like an episode of a 1980's mystery series, which are my faroites on retro channels. If you like them too, I recommend Died in the Wool.
I am interested in checking out more Hometown Mysteries. In this one librarian Monah Trenary is quite the sleuth, especially after discovering a corpse in her own library. Monah's boyfriend, Detective Mike Brockman, has his hands full keeping her out of trouble, finding the murderer of two citizens while searching for an arsonist, all in a little town that boasts only one traffic light. Settle in and enjoy the twists and turns of this cozy mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment