Thursday, January 24, 2019

Anne of Green Gables - Some Musings

             

       This is another of the "and more" portion of the title of this blog. I have just finished the first three books in the Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea series. The first two I loved, the third seemed to drag on a bit, but the ending was so worth waiting for, and it renewed my interest in continuing in this series. However, I do think I am going to take a little break and look for another classic to read just to give me a little breather. While I read mostly Christian fiction, I do read and listen to other books on the Kindle Paperwhite my mother used to use before her passing, usually when gardening or while waiting for my Kindle Fire to recharge. If you are looking for a sweet read or a read-a-loud to share with your daughter, this may be just the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment