Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Woman Who Stayed: Uplifting Stories to Encourage and Inspire by Denny Coates - A Book Review

   Ottawa Faith Baptist Church Pastor Denny Coates is pictured with his book “The Woman Who Stayed” that includes stories to encourage and inspire people.


This book reminds me of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books and the His Mysterious Ways column in Guideposts magazine. Some of the stories are touching; others show how God still works supernaturally in our time. The stories are quick reads with 31 stories in the 120 pages. Some are historical, others contemporary. Each is an inspiring reminder of the hope we can find in God through Christ. If you or someone you know is need of encouragement, I would recommend The Woman Who Stayed.

I am grateful to have been gifted a copy of this book by the author's sister. It is my privilege to share my thoughts on this book with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment