Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Closer Than She Knows by Kelly Irvin - A Book Review

Closer Than She Knows by [Kelly Irvin]   Kelly Irvin


Kelly Irvin is a new-to-me author, and I enjoyed my first encounter with her writing. The story of court reporter Teagan O'Rourke's being targeted by a serial killer is gripping and well-written. The intricacies of familial relationships were thoughtfully addressed and built empathy for Teagan and her friend, Max. The themes of fear and worry were handled carefully, not belittling the grip they can have on someone's life, but also directing attention to the source of peace, a peace that truly does pass all understanding. Mystery fans and fans of psychological thrillers will be happy spending time between the covers of this book.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of Closer Than She Knows from Thomas Nelson via NetGalley. All opinions stated here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment