Monday, August 17, 2020

The London Restoration by Rachel McMillan - A Book Review

 The London Restoration by [Rachel McMillan]   Rachel McMillan

Author's notes are often found at the end of historical novels providing information that separates fact and fiction. I love that in The London Restoration that information precedes the story. The information is fairly lengthy and quite detailed, but I encourage readers to take the time to read it before jumping into the tale of Diana and Brent Somerville, the churches of London that they love, and the spies that meet there. Set following the end of World War II, there is a concern that a new type of war is just around the corner. While the book took me a bit to get into, I was so happy to have continued reading, as this ended up being a five star story. I am grateful to have received a copy from Thomas Nelson via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment