Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Woman in Shadow by Carrie Stuart Parks - A Book Review

   

I am very ambiguous about Woman in Shadow. I had a hard time getting into this book because it seemed so unrealistic. On the other hand after getting about halfway through I was anxious to continue reading to see how the mystery was resolved. The author did do a good job of weaving clues together and dropping bread crumbs for the reader. I am anxious to hear how other readers felt about this book.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of Woman in Shadow from Thomas Nelson via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.


1 comment:

  1. Hmm, sorry to hear you had a hard time getting into it. This one is on my list to read soon, so hoping for a better outcome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete