Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tracked Through the Woods by Laura Scott - A Book Review

   

Tracked Through the Woods is a fairly short read, but the length fits the story. I am assuming that the frequent references to previous events involving the lead female character's sister means that I entered into the middle of a series. That did not impact my understanding of this story. It worked well as a stand-alone read. Some books make me feel as if I am in the midst of the story with the characters. Others make me feel as if I am watching from the outside looking in. Tracked Through the Woods is one of the latter. For readers whom realism is important in romantic suspense stories, this story doesn't have a great deal of that. For those who are more interested in the suspense as the culprit's identity is being sought, this story supplies plenty of that. I would recommend this book to those looking for a quick read to fill a rainy day.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Love Inspired an imprint of Harlequin via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment