Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Return to the Shack by William P. Young - A Book Review

  

When The Shack was first release, I read it, talked my husband into reading it, and then we bought quite a few copies as gifts for others whom we wanted to have the experience of reading this story. So, I was so excited to learn that a sequel was to be released. Unfortunately, I had an unsettled feeling as I read this book that did not go away. I can't place my finger on what caused it, but at the 52 percent mark on my Kindle, I chose to walk away. Nothing about the book has drawn me back to finish it even though I had made it just past the halfway mark. I imagine this book will be perfect for some reader, who will then tell others about it, and buy gift copies. It just won't be me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment