Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Autumn by the Sea by Melissa Tagg - A Book Review

   

This is the first of Melissa Tagg's books that I have read,but I am definitely looking forward to reading the sequel as well as other books by Melissa. Autumn by the Sea makes me want to make another visit to the quaint, seaside villages of Maine. Sydney Rose, who was raised in the foster care system, was led to visit Muir Harbor, Maine by an unexpected clue into her past and the possibility of family. This lovely story reminds us that family is created by more than blood, and that bonds of needing, being needed, and love make the strongest of families. Tagg has created characters that will endear themselves to her readers, dialogue that feels genuine, and lessons that are good for tender hearts.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of Autumn by the Sea from Larkspur Press via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment