Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Secret Keepers of Old Depot Grocery by Amanda Cox - A Book Review

  

I am not given to shedding tears over books,but as this story moved toward its end, tears I shed. The Secret Keepers of Old Depot Grocery is a story of three generations of a family whose lives were vastly altered by the secrets they kept. The keeping did not come from a spirit of malice, but rather from a desire to protect. Those misguided attempts led to lives disrupted by unnecessary pain. That's not what provoked my tears though. No, it was the freedom that came with secrets revealed and fears set aside. Amanda Cox is a masterful writer whose characters lead readers to deep insight. I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of this, her latest release, from Revell via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed her are my own.


1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading this one later this month.

    ReplyDelete