Tuesday, January 4, 2022

A Stranger's Game by Colleen Coble - A Book Review

    

I have been a big Colleen Coble fan for many years. I have read most, if not all, of her contemporary mystery and romantic suspense stories; my favorites being her Rock Harbor, Pelican Harbor, Hope Beach, and Aloha Reef series. A Stranger's Game is, for the most part, a riveting tale with multiple mysteries converging during Victoria Bergstrom's investigation of her best friend's death. I say for the most part because the final two chapters fall a little flat, as if the author felt rushed to wind up the story. I read an advanced galley copy, so maybe the last two chapters will be a bit more fleshed out in the final release.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of A Stranger's Game from Thomas Nelson via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment