Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Beach Heart by Grace Greene - A Book Review

  

I thoroughly enjoyed Grace Greene's Cub Creek, Wildflower House, and Barefoot Tides series, but had never read her Emerald Isle, North Carolina series. Beach Heart is an Emerald Isle, NC single title novel, but is related to her Emerald Isle series. Like all of her other books, the characters in this book quickly become your friends. You will cheer for them and cry with them as they face life's challenges and pleasures. Beach Heart might come across as just another beach vacation read, but don't be fooled by the cover. The words of wisdom shared in this story are meaningful, heart-warming, and truly inspiring. I give this book five stars, and most highly recommend it, as I do each of the books in the series mentioned above.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of this book from the author without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.  




No comments:

Post a Comment