This cozy mystery was the perfect break after several more serious books. I had read the first book in Guidepost Gift Shop Mysteries series, and had assumed this was the second. Upon reading, I could tell that I had missed one or two books, but that did not hinder my understanding or enjoyment of this book. I enjoyed it enough that I am going to check into reading the missed book(s).
The story continues to focus on Sarah Morgan and her new gift shop, Heavenly Presents. It has a Hallmark mystery feel to it as mysteries seem to fall into Sarah's lap. Like the first book in this series, A Little Latitude include some quirky characters, and this one has a budding romance. If you are in the mood for a light read, this is a good choice.
I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of A Little Latitude from Guideposts via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment