Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Sewing 101 by The Editors of Quarry Books - A Book Review

 

I am still a relative newbie to sewing, and I found this book to be immensely helpful. In addition to the clearly written instructions supported by step-by-step color photographs, the publisher offers ten short, on-line videos to assist with basic knowledge of sewing. After sections covering sewing basics, the book offers specific projects listing what will be learned and the materials needed. The practical projects include garments as well as home decor.


While I did receive an electronic advanced reader copy from the Quarto Publishing Group via NetGalley, I also plan on ordering a physical copy as the information contained is something I want at my fingertips. I have not found a more clearly written book for beginning sewers. I was under no obligation to provide a positive review and received no monetary compensation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment