Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Aftermath by Terri Blackstock - A Book Review

    

When I first started reading Christian fiction years ago, Terri Blackstock was one of my most favorite authors. I hadn't read her much over recent years, and now I wonder why because this book proves she is still at the top of her game. This book is heavy on suspense, and light on romance. It is very contemporary with headlines one would not be surprised to see in today's culture. Attorney Jamie Powell is placed in a position of defending her closest childhood friend when he is framed for a mass casualty event. Her best defense is to find the real culprits. This is one of those wonderful books where the reader can't wait to find out how all will be resolved, yet not wanting the book to end.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Thomas Nelson via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment