Tuesday, May 4, 2021

The Paris Betrayal by James R. Hannibal - A Book Review

   


I was so glad to have two rainy days in which to devour this book. I can only hope for a sequel. This is one I will definitely be recommending to my husband. It is not always easy to find books that appeal to both men and women. A well-written spy novel with a hint of romance is just the ticket. Ben Calix is a man of honor who has been labeled a traitor, a man who finds himself without support or resources while trying to save thousands from a horrible death. The author's background as a stealth pilot, one who has not only been shot at, but who has been chased down winding German roads by an armed terrorist, gives him insight into his protagonist's life, adding to the intrigue of his story.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of The Paris Betrayal from Revell via Library Thing without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment