Tuesday, June 8, 2021

To Find Her Place by Susan Anne Mason - A Book Review

   

To Find Her Place worked well as a stand-alone read. I was aware that there had likely been a previous book that told Olivia's story, but not having read it did not impact my understanding or enjoyment of this book. While there was little doubt of how To Find Her Place would end, the author kept me firmly in her grasp during all of the twists and turns while making it to the end. Jane Linder struggles with self-worth and childlessness. Garrett Wilder struggles with the physical limitations that remain from his service in WWII. Both are competing for the director's position at the Toronto Children's Aid Society, Jane from a position as a social worker, and Garrett from a business background.

I am grateful to have received a copy of To Find her Place from Bethany House via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment