Sunday, October 24, 2021

Restoring Your Soil by Dale Strickler - A Book Review

   

My husband and I are amateur, backyard gardeners. I had been so looking forward to reading Restoring Your Soil as we use the same small plot of ground each year, and worried about depleting its nutrients. I was disappointed not by the lack of information contained in this book, but rather by the over abundance of it. Where I was seeking a step-by-step guide, something easily read and followed, what I discovered was more like a textbook for people with a background in agriculture. Even though the book did not meet my needs, I have rated it four stars because, as far as I am able to understand, I believe the book to be well written for its intended audience.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of Restoring Your Soil from Storey Publishing via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment