Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Cartographer's Secret by Tea Cooper - A Book Review

  

The Cartographer's Secret is a piece of clean, historical fiction, set in 1880 and 1911 Australia. In the latter setting, Letitia Rawlings learns of her aunt's disappearance thirty years prior. She sets about solving what we could call today a cold case. In doing so she discovers many things that she never knew about her family, as well as things about herself.

Tea Cooper has written over a dozen books, but she is a new-to-me author. I really enjoyed the original plot of The Cartographer's Secret and the diversity of characters in this story. I will definitely be looking for more of Ms Cooper's books. I highly recommend this book, and am grateful to have received a complementary copy from Harper Muse via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment