Tuesday, March 15, 2022

The Mozart Code by Rachel McMillan - A Book Review

   

I really enjoyed McMillan's last book, The London Restoration, and was eager to read The Mozart Code. I read about a fourth of this newest release, but just could not get into the story. I think the problem was much more me than it was the novel. I was focused on the word code in the title, and there was a bit too much Mozart for me. I was in the mood for a fast pace, and this novel has, at least in the first quarter, a slow pace with many details. I truly think it is a case of right book, wrong time, but right now I am not inclined to wade through. My confidence in the author does allow me to recommend the book. For many it will be the right book at the right time.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of The Mozart Code from Thomas Nelson via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.  




No comments:

Post a Comment