Thursday, March 31, 2022

Inheritance of Secrets by Robin Patchen - A Book Review

   

Robin Patchen is a master at pacing stories to keep readers highly engaged. I walked around for three days with my Kindle as the text-to-speech feature read Inheritance of Secrets to me as I moved from task to task, putting it aside only when people or tasks required my complete attention. The characters felt so authentic and relatable, the mystery and drama so compelling, and the dialogue so natural.

Aspen Kincaid had always believed her mother to be dead, that is until her father's last words following a terrible accident. Now she is on a mission to follow through with her dad's direction to find her mother and do right by her. Garrett McCarthy had never met anyone quite like Aspen. He was anxious to not only do the renovation job on the house her father had left her, but also to get to know her better and protect her from the townspeople who seemed to blame Aspen for her mother's past. However, doing so would require making some very difficult choices.

I am once again able to share my enjoyment of Robin Patchen's writing talent with other readers, and am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of this book from the author without obligation. All opinions expressed here are sincere, and are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment