Wednesday, July 6, 2022

The Record Keeper by Charles Martin - A Book Review

  

The Record Keeper is the third book in Charles Martin's Murphy Shepherd series. The books are best read in sequence in order to aid comprehension and to increase the reading's impact and pleasure. The series addresses the themes of leaving the ninety-nine to find the one, human trafficking, and restoration. This book also addresses the theme of being a light in the darkness. Each book in the series is filled with heroic rescues complete with gun battles and hand-to-hand combat, but also with deep love and compassion. It is a series that I enjoy recommending to both men and women. It was my introduction to Charles Martin's work; his books are now among those I won't pass up.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of The Record Keeper from Thomas Nelson via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment