Sunday, July 24, 2022

Beach Rental by Grace Greene - A Book Review

     


I had read eleven of Grace Greene's books, but never her first, Beach Rental. I am so glad to have now had the privilege and pleasure. Juli Cooke's life had been difficult from an early age. Now in her twenties working minimum wage jobs, trying to keep her head above water, with no high school diploma or GED, Juli doesn't expect that to change any time soon. Little did she know the amazing changes that were headed her way when she met Ben Bradshaw. Ben was only too aware of the changes that had entered his life, changes brought on with his cancer diagnosis. Now he wishes to have companionship with someone who hasn't already gone into mourning for him.

Grace Green was already a master storyteller even in this first of her books. Character development comes naturally to her as she draws readers into relationships with her characters. Her plots gently deliver messages of hope, and will be enjoyed by fans of clean secular fiction as well as fans of Christian fiction. I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of Beach Rental from the author without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.





2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this author, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, she is one of my favorites. I would highly recommend all of her series. The Wildflower House series and the Barefoot Tides series are my most favorite, but they are all really good.

      Delete