Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Deception by Patricia Bradley - A Book Review

  

This is a five star romantic suspense novel. National Park Service Ranger Madison Thorn works white collar crimes after a devastating end to a violent crimes case four years prior. Now she is personally facing violence at every turn from an unknown source, and there is no shortage of suspects.

Bradley skillfully embeds clues, red herrings, and deep thematic elements in her well-paced plot. She deals with additions and forgiveness in a true-to-life manner in this, her latest release. I have read most every book Bradley has written, and have thoroughly enjoyed each of them, including Deception. I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Revell via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.




1 comment:

  1. I have not read the third one yet, but I look forward to it and this one as well! I love her books!!!

    ReplyDelete