Monday, September 19, 2022

Elementary, My Dear Watkins by Mindy Starns Clark – A Brief Comment

  

I finally finished Clark's Smart Chick Mystery series starring Jo Tulip and Danny Watkins. The final book, Elementary, My Dear Watkins, was by far my favorite in the series. Jo's life is in danger, and Danny is working overseas. There are strange things going on at Jo's grandmother's estate and in the family business, providing additional suspects to a growing list of people who may wish to do Jo harm. Clark definitely saved the best for last in this series. 




2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read this series. I owned this book forever, finally found book #1 this summer, and now just need to find the second one and I will be all set :) It sounds like a great series, nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun series. Thanks for your comment. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete