Wednesday, December 14, 2022

All the Lost Places by Amanda Dykes - A Book Review

 

This book touched the deepest parts of my heart and soul. I imagine that anyone fortunate enough to pick up a copy of All the Lost Places and to slip into its story will find a part of themselves in one or more of the characters. I also imagine that the truths imparted will resonate with their own personal story.

Any brief synopsis I included here about the story of All the Lost Places would pale against the beauty of the language, setting, and characters. So, I'm not even going to attempt to write one. Let it suffice to say that this novel is one that will live on in its readers' hearts and minds for time upon time. I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of this novel from Bethany House via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 



 


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, fabulous review!! I am looking forward to reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, this is one of those books you will want all of your friends to read.

    ReplyDelete