Monday, December 26, 2022

Vegetable Garden Soil Science Made Easy by James R. Bright - A Book Review

  

I taught my students not only to consider the author's purpose for writing a book but also to consider their purpose in selecting a book. My purpose in selecting this book was based on my looking for advice that I could easily put into practice to increase the yield of our small vegetable garden. I did find several good points that I will put into action before and after the next growing season. I did have to wade through a lot of the science behind these practical tips indicating I may not, given the title, given enough consideration to matching the author's purpose and my own. I am satisfied though that my time with this book was well-spent.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Heath Publishing Company via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment