Thursday, July 4, 2024

The Summer of Yes by Courtney Walsh - A Book Review

  

Providence brings Kelsey and Georgina together in a totally unexpected way. The near-death experience of one and the imminent death of the other helps them forge an unusual relationship as they both contemplate all of the things they have missed in life by saying no. Walsh helps her readers understand the importance of saying yes when it means living life to its fullest. She also urges them to examine and adjust their priorities.

This story wasn't my typical read. I enjoyed it, but wouldn't say I was passionate about it. I did appreciate the themes of the story. The writing was crisp and flowed smoothly. I feel comfortable recommending it to readers who enjoy contemporary women's fiction. I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of The Summer of Yes from Thomas Nelson without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment