Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The Natural Medicine Handbook by Walt Larimore, MD - A Book Review

   


Before reading this book I did a bit of internet research on Dr. Larimore, and found him to be credible. I also trust the publishing company, Revell, so I felt comfortable reading and now recommending The Natural Medicine Handbook. In the book Dr. Larimore not only tells of the benefits of natural medicine, but also alerts readers to things that may be problematic. He stresses that above all a healthy lifestyle is the best path to wellness, emphasizing the importance of mental, social, and spiritual health along with physical health. The handbook has chapters addressing brain, heart, gastro-intestinal, immune, and hair and skin health among other areas. I found the book to be helpful with regards to health concerns in our family, and found some adjustments we need to make. I recommend it to others who are interested in making changes to improve their or family members' health.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of The Natural Medicine Handbook from Revell via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment