Thursday, February 3, 2022

Grow More Food: A Vegetable Gardener's Guide to Getting the Biggest Harvest Possible From a Space of Any Size by Colin McCrate and Brian Halm – A Book Review

   

This is the absolute best gardening book that I have come across yet. The gardening advice is clearly written and supported by useful diagrams, pictures, and charts where needed. The information is well organized, making it easy to find specific information when wanting to refer to it again. Most important of all, the guidance is practical for the backyard gardener. There is a lot to take in though, so depending on the reader's gardening skills and knowledge, it may be best to apply a little at a time versus becoming overwhelmed and giving up. I am sure that I will be learning something new from this book each year. I am excited to start planning and am really looking forward to the upcoming growing season with this book at my fingertips. (Previously published under the title High Yield Vegetable Gardening.)

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Storey Publishing via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment