Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin - A Book Review

  

I have been a fan of Sarah Sundin's for some time, but this is by far her best book yet! I am sure my husband is tired of hearing about these characters, but I just had to talk to someone about them, someone who wouldn't object to spoilers. Lucie, a ballerina turned book shop owner; Paul, an engineer and automobile factory owner; and Josie, a creative storyteller and four-year-old, all seem so real as they strive to remain faithful to God, France, America, and one another while surviving in Paris during the occupation. Readers will be compelled to remain in the story, fully engaged, as they follow these characters through dangerous times, and while being led to consider what their own choices might be under similar circumstances.

I most highly recommend Until Leaves Fall in Paris and am grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Revell via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment