Thursday, April 21, 2022

Blind Dates Can Be Murder by Mindy Starns Clark - A Book Review

  

I had been reading this sequel to The Trouble With Tulip for quite some time. It was the book that rode around in the van with me so that I would always have something to read if I were caught unexpectedly waiting somewhere. The story follows Jo Tulip, blogger and columnist of household tips, and her since-childhood best friend Danny Watkins. After a colossally bad blind date which ended with Jo's date dropping dead, she finds herself repeatedly in danger without knowing why. With some help from the Chief of Police and his department, Jo and Danny seek to discover what is going on and why.

Blind Dates Can Be Murder is a cozy, Christian mystery, that was quite enjoyable. The third book of this series is sitting on my shelf. I guess it will become my new ride-along companion. 




2 comments: