Friday, April 8, 2022

The Catch by Lisa Harris - A Book Review

   

Lisa Harris finished off her US Marshals series with a bang. I am rating The Catch five stars for the intensity with which it kept me glued to the edge of my seat. This book has numerous plot twists within its three interwoven investigative storylines. Lisa Harris is a gifted suspense writer who creates characters with a depth of character and faith. Her plots are original and realistic. While The Catch would work well as a stand-alone read, it will be enjoyed even more by those who read the series in order. I am recommending this series to my husband, as I believe he will enjoy the level of action included.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of The Catch from Revell via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 



1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading this one! Glad you loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete