Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Body of Evidence by Irene Hannon - A Book Review

  

I love that I thought I knew shortly into the mystery who the murderer was, but that I was so wrong. Well played red herrings are so appreciated. The solution didn't come by popping a new or obscure character into that role at the last minute, also greatly appreciated. The story included some sweet romance, but it did not overpower the suspense element. While it is the third book of a series, Body of Evidence works well as a stand-alone read. I highly recommend this book, and am grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Revell via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. Irene Hannon is an author that I often recommend to those who enjoy romantic suspense. 




No comments:

Post a Comment