Friday, November 11, 2022

Sundown by Susan May Warren - A Book Review

  

I was happy to revisit the guys of Sky King Ranch, and they along with the women in their lives were once again living on the edge. The danger this time centered on Colt and Tae, danger from the elements as well as from terrorists. Of course his brothers have their backs and join them in the thick of things.

While I did enjoy this story, I did not enjoy it as much as I did the second book in this series. It lacked the realism of that book which was a distraction, and it was more predictable. That said, it still brought me enough reading pleasure that I feel comfortable recommending it to others. I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of Sundown from Revell via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment