Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Targeted: Novellas by Lynette Eason, Lynn H. Blackburn and Natalie Walters – A Book Review

  

I don't typically read novellas, but I was drawn to this collection because I have read most of the books these authors have written. I enjoyed these novellas because I knew the backstory of most of the major players who are characters or relatives of characters featured in previous books. The suspense elements of all three novellas were very good, and the pace was good even with the shorter length. The romance elements however felt very rushed in each of them which impacted the feel of authenticity of the stories. I would recommend Targeted to fans of these authors, and to those without a lot of time to read.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of this book from Revell via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment