Sunday, January 8, 2023

Critical Threat by Lynette Eason - A Book Review

  

I had told myself that I was going to stop reading books about serial killers, but who can turn down books by Lynette Eason? Well, not me. This one is not as gruesome as some are. The suspense of trying to determine who the killer is, or isn’t, and trying to predict who the next victim might be kept me highly engaged as I grabbed opportunities to continue reading whenever possible. A key theme of this book, developed through the lives of the two main FBI agents, deals with taking responsibility for one’s own behavior and decisions, while not allowing others to make one feel responsible for theirs.

If you are looking for a fast, suspenseful read, I would recommend this book and the two previous books in this series. I am looking forward to the fourth book. I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of Critical Threat from Revell via LibraryThing without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.  



1 comment:

  1. Nice review, I am looking forward to reading this one as well!

    ReplyDelete