Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Yesterday's Tides by Roseanna M. White - A Book Review

  

If a book was to be judged by the intensity of emotion it aroused in its reader, this book would, and should, receive the highest of accolades. Sometimes I had to pause in my reading just to reduce the level of angst the story created. It was difficult to not give in to the temptation to turn to the last couple of chapters to assure myself that everything worked out at the end and the characters got their well-deserved happily-ever-after. I would never steal from you the opportunity to feel all the feels that come with reading this book, so will say nothing further other than to give this book my highest recommendation. I am extremely grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Bethany House via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment