Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Dark of Night by Colleen Coble - A Book Review

   

Dark of Night is Coble's second Annie Pederson novel, and I enjoyed it even more than the first. I felt more invested in the characters as Annie continues to work out things with her former fiance as well as deal with the lady who claims to be her little sister who was kidnapped at an early age, all while working on a missing persons case. The suspense is well-developed in each of the storylines. It is always wonderful to visit Rock Harbor and reconnect with the characters who reside there.

I highly recommend this book and author to romantic suspense fans. I have been reading herbooks for years. I do suggest reading the Annie Pederson novels in order, and not as a stand-alone read. I am grateful to have received a complementary copy of Dark of Night from Thomas Nelson via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely review! I have not started this series yet, and will probably wait until the 3rd book is released in July :)

    ReplyDelete