This Bible study is accompanied by online streaming video access. I will be reviewing the study guide, not the videos. This study covers six sessions. It is very specific about what to say, so I would suggest, if you will be leading a group, familiarizing yourself with each session's teaching and questions so that it does not appear that you are just reading to the group. The intro matter of the guide will assure that, if you structure and lead each session following the recommendations, you will lead each session with maximum efficiency. The guide is designed to support leaders for the greatest opportunity for success. This includes the quality of the group discussions. The focus on Scripture is an essential element to the integrity of Making Peace with What I Can't Control. Content in each session is pertinent to the topic, easy to understand, and promotes quality discussions. It does a good job of directing the group to meet the goal of the title.
I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of this study from Harper Christian Resources via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment