Wednesday, January 13, 2021

A Barefoot Tide by Grace Greene - A Book Review

    

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of Grace Greene's novels that I have been privileged to read, but nothing prepared me for A Barefoot Tide. The raw emotions so eloquently painted on the pages of this book bare the two main characters' souls, evoking a depth of empathy from the reader not often encountered. It isn't often a book effects me like this one did, and when one does the sensation is special indeed. This book is one of self-discovery for thirty-something Lilliane Moore, rediscovery for ninety-something Merrick Dahl, and just maybe a catalyst for some self-reflection on the part of the reader. It places the past in perspective, and opens up a world of possibilities for the future.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of A Barefoot Tide from the author without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment