Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The Vanishing at Loxby Manor by Abigail Wilson - A Book Review

    

I have read all of Abigail Wilson's novels, and am a huge fan. They are reminiscent of the Victoria Holt books I read as a teen. Like her other books, The Vanishing at Loxby Manor has a darkness to it that is overcome by the light. Charity Halliwell has come back to the home of her childhood friends to recuperate from a tragic event whose effect has been difficult to shake, and to plan for her future. However, her arrival at Loxby Manor is almost immediately met with a series of bizarre and mysterious events, not the least of which is the disappearance of the daughter of the manor.

I completed this book in one day because I truly could not put it down. I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Thomas Nelson via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment