Thursday, January 7, 2021

Dreams of Savannah by Roseanna M. White - A Book Review

     

I have read four of Roseanna M White's books set in England during World War I, and loved each one. Dreams of Savannah is set early in the Civil War era; while much different than the author's previous books I had read, it was equally wonderful. Cordelia Owens' and Phineas Dunn's growing faith, and the opening of their eyes and hearts to those previously unseen will warm the hearts of readers as well as inspire them to self-reflect. Cordelia's vivid and active imagination along with her love of words and stories will resonate with book lovers. While I do not know if this is the first book of a series, I certainly hope that it is.

I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy of Dreams of Savannah from Bethany House via NetGalley without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment