Friday, September 25, 2020

The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn - A Book Review

 

The Harbinger is written as a narrative, but is filled with well documented facts. The author, Jonathan Cahn, leads the Hope of the World ministries and the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel Worship Center. His insight connecting the Holy Scriptures to current events is truly amazing. My husband was reading the book at the same time I was, but had less time to devote to it so my bookmark was always ahead of his. I would start to talk to him about something, and then say that I didn't want to spoil the effect of how Cahn revealed connections. I cannot wait until he's finished and we can talk about this book together. I am more than grateful to have been gifted this book, and its sequel by my friend, Maryanne. What a blessing! I would like to say so much more, but let it suffice to say that I have ten pages of type written notes from this book, and it would be ever so much better if you read it for yourself. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment