Monday, February 6, 2023

Everything is Just Beginning by Erin Bartels - A Book Review

  

Are you a music fan? Do 1980s music and television programs make you feel nostalgic? Then this may be a book you will enjoy. Unfortunately it wasn't the book for me. The story deals with relationships, largely unhealthy ones. I was not able to stick with the story long enough to discover how things worked out. I am sure that many people will enjoy this offering from Erin Bartels, a slow-paced story with in-depth character development. I just didn't have the patience required at this time, possibly because I did not connect with the main character. I am grateful to have received a complimentary copy from Revell without obligation. All opinions expressed here are my own. 





2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that this one wasn't for you at this time. I started it last night so I don't have an opinion on it yet. Thank you for your honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, when you do have an opinon, I would be interested in reading it. I will keep an eye out on your blog.

    ReplyDelete